EMAIL US email@example.com. for more info
If you wish to check availability or enquire about our rates, please contact us via email.
Taylor-Made Adventures is the combination of adventure with the fine art of tasting experiences. The typical itinerary will be as follows:
We will pick you up from your accommodation in the Winelands in the Western Cape and whisk you away to start your expedition. Your Adventurous activity could consist the following (but isn’t limited to this list):
- Segway Tour – Here you will Glide through the vineyards on a two wheeled self-balancing machine. Breeze through the River Garden where you have a chance to see the King Protea in full bloom or catch a glimpse of a Malachite Sunbird dancing through the raze of sunlight streaming through the indigenous trees. Take a turn past the yin-yang water recycling and re-energising plant. You will also get a full story of the magnificent award-winning wine farm and holistic views on farming.
- Horse Riding – Here you have a chance to ride a horse through the scenic Stellenbosch Wine Country. This will gives you the opportunity to experience a working farm, ride through the beautiful vineyards and experience amazing scenery of the valley on the back of a horse.
- Hiking – Here you could be hiking next to a majestic river making your way to a waterfall in the Stellenbosch Mountain or you could be trekking along a path next to Table Mountain. The mountain will be towering above you on your right and you will have a spectacular view over looking Camps Bay, the 12 Apostles and the Atlantic Ocean. You will then summit Table Mountain before we come down via cable car.
- Mountain Biking – Here you will be meandering your away around a magnificent wine farm and surrounding. You will be conversing slowly up hill on a Jeep track and then thundering downhill on the single track. The farm caters for all degrees of fitness levels and experience, from an easy yellow route of 4kms all the way up to 33kms on a black route.
- Ziplining – Here you will be gliding through the air across valleys with panorama views of Cape fynbos and mountainscapes.
- Sea Kayaking in the Atlantic Ocean – Here you have a chance of paddling next to a school of dolphins or a mighty southern right whale as it cruises through the water minding its own business. Whilst this is happening you have a magnificent sight of Cape Town with a back drop of Table Mountain and Lions Head from a unique viewpoint of the ocean.
After the activity we will make our way to a wine farm for lunch in the area or in one of the historical towns nearby. After lunch we make our way back slowly to your accommodation stopping on route to savour some tastes of what the region has to offer and to reminisce about our adventurous day.
The Taste experiences could be compiled of the following (but isn’t limited to this list……it all depends on your taste buds):
- Famous Award-Winning wines from the Region
- A Cheekily Crafted Beer
- A Freshly Distilled Gin
- A Delicatessen Chocolate tasting with Brandy
- Locally Ground Coffee
We will then drop you off at your accommodation, bid our farewells ………… until the next time we meet!